What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Free Energy At Home. Uncover the Facts Of Tesla’s Secret Energy Device
- Ultra-Green Energy, there are no emissions, no fumes, no waste and it doesn’t pollute. Even solar panels create environmental waste in the manufacturing process.
- Learn the biggest mistakes people make when trying to create their own Tesla energy generator! (This is crucial if you want success the first time around.)
- Create Off-grid backup power, so when you are faced with citywide energy blackouts you’ll be the only one in your neighborhood still with power.
- Create power anywhere – even if you own a cabin miles away from civilization! (Extremely important for places where solar is impossible).
- Works Rain or Shine! That means you can generate free electricity all the time, even when you’re sleeping or on a cloudy day!
- Build Your First Energy Generator for Under $100 - You can get all the parts from your local Radioshack or electronics store.
- Blow away your family and friends when you pull electricity out of thin air! They’ll be looking everywhere for the wires.
- Easy To Build – After a few simple 21st Century modifications, the Tesla energy generator is now a simple DIY project.
- Bring A Mini-Generator camping and use it for mobile power – while protecting the planet from harmful emissions!
- Create Energy Rain or Shine! Unlike solar panels, you can be creating free energy day or night, rain or shine.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tesla Coverup scores 63.47/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.teslacoverup.com/?v=y, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: teslacoverup.com you’ll also be taken through to teslacoverup.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)